Copyright Policy and Notice Requirements
BestSuggest respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same. Copyright is a legal right that protects original works of authorship.
BestSuggest does not allow any content that infringes another’s copyright. If you believe content on our Website or Extension infringes your copyright, you may file a notice to BestSuggest via [email protected] to request removal of the allegedly infringing content. Any notices must contain all information listed below. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate and may result in your notice being denied.
- Your signature.
- Your contact information so that we may respond to you. This includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Information identifying the copyrighted work at issue.
- Information identifying the infringing content, including its location on our Site or Extension. Please include, as available, a screenshot and the URL where the content is located.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.